Conejo-Valley VOCE Branch Masterclasses
1. Masterclasses are open to solo instrumentalist served by the VOCE program (Voice, Strings, Woodwind, and Brass).
2. Only students of the MTAC-Conejo branch are eligible to enter students in the VOCE Masterclass program.
3. Masterclasses will be set up on a first come, first served basis to fill the time available.
4. A masterclass may be set up when 4 or more performers of a single instrument express interest. If fewer than 4 students sign up and a specialist can not be engaged with the fees generated, entry fees will be refunded to those students.
5. Once the deadline has passed and a masterclass has been confirmed, students will not have the option to withdraw their application for a refund of their fees for any reason.
6. The master clinician will be a specialist on the instrument of the performers.
7. Selection of the master clinician will be done in consultation with the teachers involved however, the final decision for who is engaged is at the sole discretion of the VOCE chair.
8. Students will get 20 minutes to perform and work with the specialist and are required to attend the rest of their masterclass for a maximum of 90 minutes.
9. Students may perform the repertoire of their choosing. It is recommended but not required that the piece be memorized.
10. Piano accompaniment is suggested but not required for the masterclass.